Saturday, October 19, 2013

My Retreat Class

My class at the retreat is called Cotton Candy Pinwheels.  You know I love pink quilts but I decided to do this quilt in Christmas colored fabrics.  But it sure is pretty in pink.
 This is Duane (Dawn) Walker my instructor.
My first block almost completed.
And now I've learned to do yo yo's.  I think this is going to be a pretty quilt.
 Here I've got two blocks and laid them out with my green sashing and gold corner stones.  Yep I think I like it.
 One of our students Courtney has this cute sting catcher and organizer which fit into a coffee cup.
Here is another sample that Daune had made with Christmas fabric.  I really know my quilt will be pretty now.
Retreat is fun to learn new techniques and spend time with other quilters.  Glad that I decided to come this year.
Happy Quilting,
Shelia

No comments: