Thursday, October 24, 2013

Bonnie Hunter Class......YES!!

If you have never taken a class from Bonnie Hunter it is certainly something that you need to add to your bucket list.  She is such a wonderful genuine person and truly wants you to quilt, quilt, quilt!

So here we go.  First almost all of us Bee girls were able to go to the class.  Here is mom getting started.
Bonnie teaching us "the sweet spot" for our quarter inch seam.  Who  knew you can't trust your machine.  Boy did it make a difference in my seams.

Here is part of my stack.  I'm making the red and black version for me and using my red, white and blue to make a Quilt of Valor as a leader/ender project. 
Here is Gina concentrating hard. 
Sue working her magic on her scrappy version also.
Christine is concentrating on her piecing.
Susan having a blast with her scrappy version.  And believe me it was fun as Susan doesn't do scrappy well as she likes to control what is in the quilt.....but I have to say she did wonderful with this pattern.   
Here Bonnie is showing some more ladies the leader/ender trick. 
And here I am working away on my blocks.
 And here with Bonnie.
Suzanne being her little worker bee self on her Quilt of Valor.
We all had a great time in the class and stayed over for the guild meeting and Bonnie's truck show and lecture.
Happy Quilting,
Shelia

No comments: