Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Job!!

I decided a good while back that I needed to get out of the craziness of the Emergency Room and find something less stressful.  I have been watching the open jobs for our hospital and the other hospital that I work PRN at.  I applied for a job in the PACU (Recovery Room) at my hospital.  I interviewed on December 26th and today received official news that I have the job!! YIPPIE!!!
I am so excited to be starting this new chapter in my nursing career.  The 6th of February will be my last day to work in the Emergency Room.  I am ready after 18 years in the Emergency Room it is definately time for something less stressful.

I was so excited when I interviewed that I knew most of the people working in the department (since I have been with this hospital almost 24 years).  They were thrilled that I was interviewing to come work with them. 

Happy Quilting,
Shelia

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Yea! good for you. Less stress means longer life and better living. That is great.