Saturday, January 5, 2013

Beginning The Studio Addition

While I was at work today Roger started preparing for the new addition to my quilting studio.  I came home to "crime scene tape" around the area.  I just had to laugh when I drove up.  He wanted to make sure I entered a certain door so I did not have to step over any construction. 




 


Hopefully by the summer we will have the addition completed.  This will give me more room to work around the longarm machine.  My hips will be so glad to not be bruised from running into the end of the longarm frame.

It is cold here this week and has been raining.  Will post pictures later of the progress on my cathedral window quilt.  I had hoped to get it completed last year but too many things derailed the progress.  2013 is going to be a better year!

I have been trying to publish this post for several days now and blogger is not letting me upload pictures for some reason.  I don't get the option to browse for my pictures......so I'm giving up for now and posting this anyway.  When I get it figured out I'll come back and post the pictures.

Happy Quilting,
Shelia

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Do you know how jealous I am of your addition. I want one too! To have some elbow room would be wonderful.