Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Quilting Fun

Today I was able to spend some time watching a movie with my honey......we watched Fire with Fire. 

Lots of good actors in it and I had not heard of it before.  Enjoyed spending the time with Roger.

Next I started sorting some 2 1/2 inch squares that I already had cut in my scrap bin.  I'm going to piece this as a 20 patch block for a scrap quilt. 
So while we watched NCIS, I sorted some blocks.
Doesn't look like I made much of a dent in the 2 1/2 inch square bin does it?  I think I have enough blocks in here to do several quilts just with these blocks.
It's been a good day....I even baked a blackberry cobbler today.....But this is all that is left when I went to take the picture.  My husband who doesn't eat a lot of sweets decided that this was really good.  I too enjoyed it.  Should have bought some vanilla ice cream to go with it.

Time to get some work done.
Happy Quilting,
Shelia

No comments: