Sunday, July 22, 2012

Thanks For Advice

Thanks for all of the comments and advice on how to finish my mother in law's quilt.

I have decided to finish it with hand quilting.  My husband got my frame down from the attic yesterday.....boy I haven't used that thing in a long time.  Got it cleaned up and hopefully I will get the quilt into the frame early this week.
My bee girls have said that they will help me quilt it.  Maybe with all the help it will not take long to complete the quilt. 
I'll post pictures of the progress as we go and of course the finished project.
Quilter's are such giving people.....wish the rest of the world could learn this giving nature of quilters.  We would truly have a more peaceful planet.  Until then..... I'm off to work again.
Hope you find some time to quilt today.
Shelia

3 comments:

Karen M said...

Yeah. That is what I was hoping you would do. Get those bee ladies in and quilt your brains out. This quilt HAS to be finished. I am cheering for you. If I lived nearby, I'd be there quilting away.

Linda Lee said...

Wonderful solution. I am so glad you will be able to have help quilting it. It will be special to have her quilting, yours, and that of special friends on the sample quilt.

Judy1522 said...

I am glad you decided to finish it with hand quilting. I am glad that your friends are helping you.