Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Roger's Truck Progress

My husband Roger has been customizing his truck for a while now and is in the finishing stages.  Yesterday he was in the garage at 4:00 a.m. to paint the cab of the truck.  It was already 80 degrees there at 4:00 a.m.  YUCK! 

Here he is working on the red stripping that will be down the side of the truck.  And here I thought they just took a brush and went down the side with paint? 
It will be beautiful when he is done.

Below is a picture of the truck bed that he has finished.  Look at that mirror finish.  I had a hard time finding an angle that I could get a picture without all of the reflection.


 A closeup with the red stripe.  He spent a lot of time sanding and painting on this thing.  But it looks great.

 Roger has also gotten my Treadle machine cleaned and ready for me to try out.  We'll bring it into the house hopefully sometime this week.  I can't wait to try her stitching out.
I'm back off to work now.....still have 42 hours of the 92 hours I'm working this week and I am sure feeling it......not as young as I used to be.

Hope you find some quilting time today.
Shelia

1 comment:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What a beautiful sewing machine! I use a 15-91 Singer but would love to get a treadle. Hope you have fun with it!