Thursday, May 31, 2012

Close Of The Month......A New Beginning

Today has been a little hectic with lots of stuff on my To Do list.  The day started out at the orthodontist office having braces put on.  
Before picture
 After picture with braces on. 

Never thought you could get so many hands and pieces of equipment into a mouth at one time.  My lips are so dry now from the drying agent they use before they glue the braces on.  I will surely be using a lot of Arbonne night cream on my lips for the next few weeks.
 My beautiful calla lillies are blooming.

Tonight I hope to finish quilting on my kaleidoscope quilt and be able to sew on the binding tomorrow night with bee girls.  Hard to believe that tomorrow is June 1st.  This year has really flown by.

Happy Quilting,
Shelia 




No comments: