Friday, April 13, 2012

Just A Thought

Today I came across Mark Twain's saying while searching for ideas for my memorial garden.
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.  So throw off the bowlines.  Sail Away from the safe harbor.  Catch the trade winds in your sails.  Explore.  Dream.  Discover."

Still today how very true.  We must explore, dream and discover new things in our lives.  What else fuels us to become better people each day?  Explore your pile of UFO's today........what do you discover.......and did you dream of a new way to use that UFO?  Continue on your journey.

I'm piecing some today on my brown kaleidoscope quilt while working through some pain.  I hope to get the top pieced together this evening.  I'll post pictures of the progress later this evening.
Shelia

No comments: