Thursday, February 9, 2012

Catching Up

It's been a busy and stressful week this week.  Working, going to Neurosurgeon myself, working.......family......yada yada yada.....makes for a major headache and lots of stress. 
When I came home last night my wonderful husband had grilled steaks for supper and had me a wonderful salad ready....he and Whiskers (the cat) had also picked me some camelia's from my bushes and had them on the table........those boys sure know how to make a lady smile. 
Such a blessed woman!  My camelia's bloom 4 or 5 times a year and they are always beautiful.  I have the red ones on one end of our house and pink on the other end.  I've enjoyed them even when there is ice outside.....they just keep on blooming.  Amazing!

I decided to put my yellow braid quilt out on the sun porch to bring in a little sunshine right now.......I just noticed when I took the picture that I forgot to take down the fall quilt hanging over the sofa.

Hope I can do some piecing today.
Happy Quilting,
Shelia

No comments: