Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Patriotic Scrappy Bargello Quilt

Progress from yesterday on the patriotic scrappy bargello quilt for my cousin.  I love having everything cut and beside my sewing machine, it keeps you rockin.  I pieced two panels last night while watching NCIS on TV with Roger. 

Now my plan for the rest of the week is to get the borders cut and on and get it into the longarm for quilting.

I've also got 3 quilt tops out of Mom's that need quilting so I hope to get them also in the longarm this week.  We'll see how much progress I get done.  Have other things on my plate also other than quilting.......go figure.

Just got a call from mom that she and dad have been in the ER since midnight with dad with chest pain.  Atrial Fibrillation again.  Just spoke to my ER doctor and they are awaiting cardiologist to see if he will be admitted or not.  No chest pain now and in sinus rhythm........getting dressed and off to work and check on dad.

Just noticed in the picture where two of the same colors came together in two of the panels. Don't know if I will rip out or leave since it is symetrical at the end of the 2nd and 4th panels, I'll have to think on that for a while.

Happy quilting,
Shelia

No comments: