Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Can you believe that 2012 is already here?  Where does time go.  I remember when I was a young girl I was always impatient for the next season to get here and my grandmother would always tell me "don't wish your life away....time goes so much faster as you get older....enjoy everyday"
Well she was certainly right.  I can't believe how fast the years are passing.  Seems like just yesterday that we were welcoming in 2011. 

Hope that you were able to get some quilting in this weekend.  I am planning on doing some quilting and sewing later this week since as a nurse I am working the holidays!!

So what are my resolutions for 2012?
1-Stick to our plan for paying off our mortgage in 38 more payments.
2-Spend time everyweek quilting.
3-Finish or give away UFO's.  (this is one that I have got to do.  I have so many UFO's right now that it is just ridiculious.  I am going to draw out the name out of my basket.....you remember the basket from last year with all of my UFO's that I said I would pull one out each time I finished another project and either give away, throw away or finish?????  Well I am going to do JUST THAT this year......either finish, give away or throw away.
I think that three resolutions are enough.  I am always a goal oriented person so I just have to Get It Done!!  Make a plan, stick to the plan and reach the goal.

Many blessings to each of you in this coming year.
Shelia

No comments: