Friday, December 30, 2011

The Reason I Don't Like To Take Medications

If you know me you know that I don't like to take medications that affect my ability to maintain a clear mind ie., pain medications. And this is one of the reasons why...






This is what is left of my buckwheat neck roll I have been using for my headache and back pain. I thought I put it into the microwave for 2 minutes......evidently I hit a few more zeros than that and almost burnt my house down. Good thing I was in the quilt studio and smelled the smoke quickly and had a fire extinguisher handy. Now to explain this to Roger. No more headache med for me!! Took many things on my plate right now and I need to be clear headed to keep up. My head is just going to have to deal with it and move on!
Thank you Lord for keeping us safe today.
Happy Quilting,
Shelia

No comments: