Saturday, November 5, 2011

 

Pay It Forward

This morning while combing throught the blogs that I love to read I came across Pay it Forward again.  It has been on my mind for a long time and now I am going for it. 


It is a simple game. Here's how it works (copied from Clover & Violet):
  1. I will make a little something for the first 3 people who comment on this post. It will be a surprise and it will arrive when you least expect it.
  2. I will have 365 days to do it in. What's the catch? To get a handmade present from me, you have to play too! This means YOU pledge to send a little handmade something for 3 readers of your blog. It doesn't have to be quilty - just handmade.
  3. You must have a blog.
  4. Once you comment here, you must post about your Pay It Forward on your blog to keep the fun going - with the Pay It Forward badge.  Also, feel free to join the Flickr group to see what else is being sent!
Simple huh? That's what I thought, and the best part is that I have 326 days left to think about this and create something lovely for the first three to comment on this blog.
 
So who is going to Pay it Forward with me????????  We'll see.  Remember the first three to comment will this year receive a gift from me.
 
Happy Quilting,
Shelia

No comments: