Thursday, June 2, 2011

June 1, 2011

Woooooooo Mama!
When I left work at 3:15 today it felt like I was stepping into a pizza oven.  Man was it hot!
I guess summer has officially started.

Mom and I worked on her border for the roll roll cotton boll quilt Sunday.  She is doing so good on the quilt I can't wait for her to finish it up and get it quilted.  This top has so many little pieces in it that I really was hesitant once I found out all of the sizes, but at 75 years old....she has done great.  I'll post more pictures as we get things completed.  Mom put the binding and label on her president's challenge piece also this weekend.  I've got to get the quilting finished on mine, then the binding, hanging sleeve and label...........better get busy.

Hope you can cool off today.......but if  you are in Washington state I hear there is snow there today!!  Go figure!
Happy Quilting,
Shelia

No comments: