Friday, June 3, 2011

Beginning The Primer on Truck

Roger is so excited to finally be starting the painting process on his truck.  I say starting but the fact is he has been doing prep work on the truck for months.  Today he is spraying the first coat of primer paint on the cab of the truck.  Looks like the biological warefare gear I have to wear at work......hehe.



He loves the paint bay he made in his new garage.  I took these pictures through the windows of the paint bay, since I am not allowed to open the door during painting.  The themometer on the wall says 100 degrees.........hope he gets done soon and out of that heat.  What a blessing to be able to spend time doing what you love to do.

Below is another birthday surprise......more flowers that have come up from the party.  These are beautiful and I noticed 4 more plants are up now......so I should have more of these beautiful flowers soon.  What a blessing.........and such pleasant surprises.  Life is GOOD!

Tonight I am going to try to finish the quilting on my president's challenge quilt (a ufo to finish). 
Happy Quilting......and try to stay cool in these sweltering temperatures,
Shelia

No comments: