Thursday, April 14, 2011

Secret Quilt Project Revealed

The secret quilt project has been hard to pull off since Kim is at my house several times a week. But we did it!!  Kim is my friend who has her third recurrence of breast cancer.
I presented Kim with her quilt on Monday and she loved it. 
This is Kim and me with her Kozy Kat Quilt.  I used pinks from my stash and my bee girls brought pinks from their stash.  Suzanne helped me piece the blocks.  Thanks Suzanne for all the help piecing.  I used pinks from my 3.5 x 6.5 inch scrap bin to do the border, worked out great.  Whew.....another project off the list.

I plan on finishing the machine quilting on my poster round robin this weekend and hopefully doing some more piecing on the roll roll cotton boll quilt from Bonnie Hunter's mystery.

Have a great quilting day,
Shelia

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so beautiful.

julieQ said...

!!!! I love this quilt, Sheila!!! It is truly gorgeous!