Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Peep Withdrawal

I am really having Peep withdrawal right now.  I haven't been able to be with my bee peeps in over a month.  Our guild meeting was also cancelled due to the snow and ice.   I NEED PEEP TIME!!  I am working this Friday due to the events with Shriner's Hospital this week but hopefully we can get the whole bee group together next Friday at my house.

Roger is scheduled for dental surgery next Friday afternoon so I will be home taking care of my honey and hopefully doing some sewing.  Sounds like a great day for peep time.

The children yesterday at Shriner's were so excited to see all of the ladies and their beautiful crowns.  It is so rewarding to see how our hard work makes them light up!

I'm back off to the children's hopsital again today for another wonderful helping of blessings from these children.  I hope you have a great day quilting.
Shelia
P.S.  Remember the finished block?  Well looking at the diagram I realized that I sewed the half square triangle rows.....yes those tiny little buggers....on the wrong way.  I should have put the neutral side of the triangles toward the inside of the block......so now I'm ripping the outside rows off and resewing them.  Sure glad that I noticed it on the first block.

No comments: