Saturday, December 4, 2010

Crazy Week

This has definately been a crazy week for us.  We started out the week doing some repairs at my mom and dad's house.  Faucet's leaking in the kitchen & bath.  Roger was able to replace both faucets for them.  It is wonderful having a husband who can fix anything.
Busy work week but I didn't anticipate becoming a patient in my own ER.  But God's blessing abound and I am doing much better now.  He reminds us often what is most important.  I am truly a blessed woman.  Thanks to my ER team for taking wonderful care of me during my stay.  You are the BEST!!
Mom and I are doing the mystery with Bonnie Hunter so we are still working on part 2 and part 3 just posted.  This should turn out to be a wonderful quilt.....you know how I like pink and brown!
I can't believe that it is December already.....times sure flies as we get older.  Today we are having my cousin Teresa and her family over to watch the SEC Championship game.  This should be a wonderful afternoon.
Many blessings to all,
Shelia

2 comments:

julieQ said...

I certainly hope you are OK...it is weird to be the patient, isn't it? I am doing the mystery too!!

Shelia said...

Yes the patient side is not my idea of a good thing.
Have you started step 5 yet????? 600 1/2 sq. triangles. yikes!