Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gratitude

Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.  Everything we do should be a result of our gratitude for what God has done for us.  That is a powerful statement. 


Everyday we are reminded how blessed we are to live in a country with freedom.  As I sit and contemplate on the blessings in my life I am filled with gratitude for everything that God has given me.  Today and tomorrow Roger and I are compiling a list of all the things we have to be thankful for.  I encourage everyone to do the same.  When problems arise it is always easy to get down and waller in the pitty of a situation.  But when you stop and remember all of the blessings that the Lord has bestowed up you it is hard to stay defeated. 

May God continue to bless each of you during the holiday season.  May you have many, many hours of peace pursuing your Quilting passion!
Happy Quilting,
Shelia

1 comment:

quiltingnana said...

nice post...Happy Thanksgiving