Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Getting A Little Anxious

I am beginning to get a little anxious about my upcoming surgery on Friday.  I have this long list of things that I need to get taken care of prior to Friday morning. 
One more 12-hour shift tomorrow and then a class on Thursday.  Boy do I need some rest.  But I don't think that will come very quickly.  The doctor says that the 5-6 days after the surgery will be kind of a blurr........o.k.  does that mean sleep????or oh my god give me some pain med?  I do have a pretty high tolerance for pain since I have had so many kidney stones, but this is going to be totally different.
Keep me in your prayers. 
Hopefully I will be back to blogging in a week or so. 
Happy Quilting,
Shelia

2 comments:

julieQ said...

Please know I am thinking of you and praying for an easy procedure for you...and yep, I bet they give you pain stuff!

Debbie said...

Prayers that all goes well and you have a quick recovery. And............. I am tagging you for the Sunshine Award! Details on my blog http://stitchintherapy.blogspot.com
I know you and love your positive approach to life and quilting.