Sunday, August 1, 2010

Working on My Challenge Project for Guild

Susan is in charge of our Guild Challenge this year and our theme is Circles of Creativity.  Our challenge is to design, create and complete a quilted project from one of the two circles of fabric we were given.  The "quilt" must be turned in at the September 2010 meeting.  We can use both circles but only one is required.  The circle used for inspiration MUST be included on the back of the quilt if it is not used on the front, along with a description of how it was influential in your creation of the design of your quilt on the label.
This is the one of the circles of fabric I received and the one I am using for my challenge project. 

I'm picking out fabric from my stash today to work on the project.  The colors are beautiful.  So watch later on for how the project is coming along.   I can't show you my draft pictures at this time.......shhhhhh.   But later I will show hints.

Last night I attended the beautiful memorial service for my dear friend Antoinette.  She has a wonderful family........My friend you will be truly missed.
Happy Quilting today,
Shelia

1 comment:

julieQ said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Rough couple of weeks for you...many hugs! I will miss you in the swap!!