Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bee Hive Chatter

Back Row:  Suzanne, Sue, Debbie, Deb and Me
Front Row: Susan (Hambone girl)
This is my Bee Hive.  These are the wonderful ladies that keep me laughing and howling until midnight.  We always have such a wonderful time when we get together.  I have truly missed seeing them alot this year with all of the extra hours of work.  But soon the extra hours will be done.  YIPPIE!!

We had a great time last night at Bee.  I quilted on my friendship star quilt, Susan worked on a wonderful gift for another friends wedding, Suzanne was working on a donation for the Ovarian Cancer auction, Sue pieced a baby quilt for a friend and Deb completed a cathedral window pillow top.  We drank Firefly Sweet Tea and had a blast.  We were still "cackling" at almost 11:30.  Roger says it is music to his ears when he hears us having so much fun.

Better get back to food prep for our meals this week.  I'm making salsa burgers, pork and noodles, taco soup and chicken wraps.  I do as much of the prep work as possible so that during the busy week it doesn't take as long to prepare the meals.  Our schedule is so hectic that it really saves us alot of time.  Plus I prep as much of our salad making stuff as possible.  It is so much easier to throw a salad together when you get home if all of the items are chopped and in containers. 

Hope you have a wonderful weekend of quilting.

Happy Quilting,
Shelia

No comments: