Monday, May 3, 2010

Only 3 days to go

It's hard to believe that in 3 days we will be on our way to Kansas. We started packing yesterday and running errands that we needed to do prior to leaving.
We purchased a GPS for the trip also. Garmin Nuvi 205W is the one we bought. We have been using it around town to get used to it. Seems to do great. Looking forward to using it on the tip.
I purchased a new camera, a smaller one. Our old camera was great, but big and bulky. I've wanted one for a while now, so decided that this was the perfect time to get a new one. This is a picture of the camera, although my camera is black.......but I did get a pink carrying case....he he.


Our oldest grandson- Roger III was in a play at school yesterday. "Sweeney Todd". We went to the last showing and they did a great job. Exciting to see him interested in theatre. Way to go Roger!!!
Better get to work now....only 3 days including today to work before we leave. Roger and I are both getting excited.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you guys have a wonderful time and I can't wait to see the pictures.