Friday, June 12, 2009

Thank goodness it is FRIDAY!

Boy am I glad that today is Friday. It has been a whirlwind of a week and tomorrow I get to go to the Landrum Quilt show. www.landrumquilters.com My mom and 3 of my friends are all going in the morning to see this wonderful show. They have 16 vendors coming so YIPPIE!!

Congratulations to Bonnie Hunter and her new mystery quilt that just came out in Quiltmaker magazine. Look at the special offer available from Quiltmaker by reading their blog http://www.quiltmaker.com/blogs/quiltypleasures/2009/06/10/the-mysterious-bonnie-hunter/.
Bonnie is a wonderful quilter and one of the favorite links of mine, check out her site.

Got to run now, but have a happy quilting day......only 7 more days until my quilting vacation starts.....9 days of quilting, quilting, quilting.....what could be better?
Shelia

No comments: